OWCP access to SSA wage data
- Stalcup, George H.
- Additional Titles:
- Office of Worker's Compensation Programs access to Social Security Administration wage data
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. General Accounting Office, United States. Employment Standards Administration. Office of Workers' Compensation Programs, and United States. Social Security Administration
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Dicusses whether Congress should provide the Department of Labor with legislative authority to access the Social Security Administration's (SSA) wage data, which Labor could then cross-match with Federal Employee Compensation Act (FECA) benefits.
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-02-964 R
- Running title (viewed on Oct. 1, 2002).
"July 19, 2002."
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 10/01/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d02964r.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2694303