Welfare reform [electronic resource] : tribes are using TANF flexibility to establish their own programs / statement of Cynthia M. Fagnoni, Managing Director, Education, Workforce, and Income Security Issues
- Fagnoni, Cynthia M.
- Additional Titles:
- Tribes are using TANF flexibility to establish their own programs and Welfare reform : tribes are using Temporary Assistance for Needy Families flexibility to establish their own programs
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Testimony ; GAO-02-695 T
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 17, 2003)., "10-MAY-02.", and Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 10/17/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=gao&docid=f:d02695t.txt; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2694663