National Assessment of Educational Progress achievement levels 1992-1998 for civics [electronic resource] / edited by Susan Cooper Loomis, Mary Lyn Bourque
- Corporate Author:
- United States. National Assessment Governing Board
- Additional Titles:
- NAEP achievement levels 1992-1998
- [Washington D.C.] : National Assessment of Educational Progress, National Assessment Governing Board, U.S. Dept. of Education, 
- Additional Creators:
- Loomis, Susan Cooper, Bourque, Mary Lyn, and National Assessment of Educational Progress (Project)
- Nation's report card
- Report attempts to increase understanding of the achievement levels for the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) in civics: what they are, and what they are not.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 8, 2003)., "July 2001.", and "Developed for the National Assessment Governing Board under contract number ZA97001001 by ACT and Aspen Systems Corporation."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from NAGB web site. Address as of 11/08/03: http://www.nagb.org/pubs/civicsbook.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2695626