Social Security Administration : disclosure policy for law enforcement allows information sharing, but SSA needs to ensure consistent application
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Disclosure policy for law enforcement allows information sharing, but SSA needs to ensure consistent application and SSA's disclosure policy
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 10, 2003)., "September 2003.", Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548., and "GAO-03-919."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 11/10/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d03919.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2695691