Information technology [electronic resource] : OMB leadership critical to making needed enterprise architecture and e-government progress / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.5/2:GAO-02-389 T
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 17, 2003).
"Statement of Randolph C. Hite, Director, Information Technology Architecture and Systems Issues and David L. McClure, Director, Information Technology Management Issues."
Paper version available from: U.S. General Accounting Office, 441 G st, NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
"March 21, 2002."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the GAO web site. Address as of 11/17/2003: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d02389t.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2695807