Welfare reform [electronic resource] : states are using TANF flexibility to adapt work requirements and time limits to meet state and local needs / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Testimony ; GAO-02-501 T
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 24, 2003).
"Statement of Cynthia M. Fagnoni, Managing Director, Education, Workforce, and Income Security Issues."
Paper version available from: U.S. General Accounting Office, 441 G st, NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
"March 7, 2002."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the GAO web site. Address as of 11/24/2003: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d02501t.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2696030