Welfare reform [electronic resource] : states provide TANF-funded work support services to many low-income families who do not receive cash assistance / statement of Cynthia M. Fagnoni, Managing Director, Education, Workforce, and Income Security Issues
- Fagnoni, Cynthia M.
- Additional Titles:
- Welfare reform : states provide Temporary Assistance for Needy Families-funded work support services to many low-income families who do not receive cash assistance and States provide TANF-funded work support services to many low-income families who do not receive cash assistance
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Program) and United States. General Accounting Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.5/2:GAO-02-615 T
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 11, 2003).
"For release ... April 10, 2002."
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 12/11/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d02615t.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2696885