Trends in chemical concentration in sediment cores from three lakes in New Jersey and one lake on Long Island, New York [electronic resource] / by Gary R. Long [and others].
- Water-resources investigations report ; 02-4272
- Trace elements—Environmental aspects—New Jersey
- Trace elements—Environmental aspects—New York (State)—Long Island
- Contaminated sediments—New York (State)—Long Island
- Contaminated sediments—New Jersey
- Land use, Urban—Environmental aspects—New Jersey
- Land use, Urban—Environmental aspects—New York (State)—Long Island
- Title from title screen (viewed on Jan. 10, 2004).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 01/10/04: http://nj.usgs.gov/publications/WRIR/02-4272/wrir0 2-4272.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2697141