Water and streambed sediment quality, and ecotoxicology of a stream along the Blue Ridge Parkway, adjacent to a closed landfill, near Roanoke, Virginia, 1999 / by Donna Belval Ebner, Donald S. Cherry, and Rebecca J. Currie ; prepared in cooperation with National Park Service
- Ebner, Donna Belval
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2004. and Denver, CO : U.S. Geological Survey, Branch of Information Services
- Physical Description:
- vi, 55 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Cherry, Donald S. (Donald Stephen), Currie, Rebecca J. (Rebecca Jean), United States. National Park Service, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Water-resources investigations report ; 03-4116
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Shipping list no.: 2004-0115-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 45-46).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 07/28/08: http://water.usgs.gov/pubs/wri/wri034116/wri03%5F4116.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2697714