Ground-cover vegetation in wetland forests of the lower Suwannee River floodplain, Florida, and potential impacts of flow reductions [electronic resource] / by Melanie R. Darst, Helen M. Light, and Lori J. Lewis ; prepared in cooperation with the Suwannee River Water Management District
- Darst, Melanie R.
- Additional Titles:
- Ground cover vegetation in wetland forests of the lower Suwannee River floodplain, Florida, and potential impacts of flow reductions
- Tallahassee, Fla. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2002. and Denver, CO : U.S. Geological Survey, Branch of Information Services
- Additional Creators:
- Light, Helen M., Lewis, Lori J., Suwannee River Water Management District (Fla.), and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Water-resources investigations report ; 02-4027
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 7, 2004).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 02/07/04: http://fl.water.usgs.gov/PDF%5Ffiles/wri02%5F4027%5Fdarst.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2698027