Trends in state capital investment in highways
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- State capital investment in highways
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Presents state-by-state information on trends in state and local expenditures for capital projects on highways, state and local levels of investment compared with measures of highway use and income, and state sources of funding from 1982 through 2000.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 7, 2004)., Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548., Chiefly statistical tables., and "GAO-03-915SP."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/7/04: http://www.gao.gov/special.pubs/gao-03-915sp/index.html; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2698052