Serving the underserved [microform] : initiatives to broaden access to the financial mainstream : hearing before the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, June 26, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit
- Additional Titles:
- Initiatives to broaden access to the financial mainstream
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- v, 180 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49/20:108-45
Serial no. 108-45 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0124-P.
"Serial no. 108-45."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/2/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:91773.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2699289