Methods for estimating flood frequency in Montana based on data through water year 1998 / by Charles Parrett and D.R. Johnson ; in cooperation with the Bureau of Indian Affairs [and others].
- Parrett, Charles
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 
Denver, CO : U.S. Geological Survey, Information Services
- Physical Description:
- v, 101 pages : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Johnson, Dave R.
United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Water-resources investigations report ; 03-4308
- Shipping list no.: 2004-0128-P.
One map on 1 folded leaf in pocket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 47).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 7/10/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/wri/wri03-4308/ ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2701012