Fair Credit Reporting Act [microform] : how it functions for consumers and the economy : hearing before the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, June 4, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 500 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Financial Services.", Shipping list no.: 2004-0131-P., Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., and "Serial no. 108-33."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/15/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:92232.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 6 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2701071