Models, numbers, and cases : methods for studying international relations / edited by Detlef F. Sprinz and Yael Wolinsky-Nahmias
- Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 412 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sprinz, Detlef F. and Wolinsky-Nahmias, Yael, 1960-
- Introduction : methodology in international relations research / Detlef F. Sprinz and Yael Wolinsky-Nahmias -- Case study methods : design, use, and comparative advantages / Andrew Bennett -- Case study methods in international political economy / John S. Odell -- Beyond story-telling : designing case study research in international environmental policy / Ronald Mitchell and Thomas Bernauer -- Case study methods in international security studies / Arie M. Kacowicz -- The promise and peril of statistics in international relations / Bear F. Braumoeller and Anne E. Sartori -- Quantitative approaches to the international political economy / Edward D. Mansfield -- Quantitative analysis of international environmental policy / Detlef F. Sprinz -- Research design in testing theories of international conflict / Paul Huth and Todd Allee -- Formal models of international politics / Duncan Snidal -- Formal methods and international political economy / Helen V. Milner -- Consumption, production, and markets : applications of microeconomics to international politics / John A.C. Conybeare -- Game theory and international environmental policy / D. Marc Kilgour and Yael Wolinsky-Nahmias -- The art of Shaker modeling : game theory and security studies / Andrew Kydd -- Conclusions / Detlef F. Sprinz and Yael Wolinsky-Nahmias.
- 0472098616 (Cloth : alk. paper)
047206861X (Paper : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 383-385) and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 2701332