The Washington blade
- Washington, D.C. : The Washington Blade, Inc., 1980-
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 11, no. 10 (Oct. 10, 1980)-
- Publication Frequency:
- Weekly, Nov. 18, 1983-
Biweekly, Oct. 10, 1980-Oct. 23, 1981
Biweekly (except for 1 week in Dec. and Aug.), Nov. 6, 1981-Sept. 3, 1982
Weekly (except for 1 week in Dec. and Aug.), Sept. 10, 1982-Nov. 11, 1983.
- Description based on: Vol. 15, no. 47 (Nov. 23, 1984).
"The gay weekly of the nation's capital."
To determine which issues are on microfilm consult the collection guide, call number PN4784.U53U5 index 1963-1985, in the News & Microforms Library.
- Supplement Note:
- Has supplements: Adams Morgan, April fool, Art, antiques and home furnishings, Capitol Hill and downtown, BHT, Dupont Circle Georgetown, Habitat, Holiday gift supplement, Pride guide, Real estate, Stress, Washinton Blade gift guide.
- Other Forms:
- Some issues also available online from the Washington Blade website. Address as of 1/26/2007:http://www.washblade.com; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Wooster, Ohio : Bell & Howell Co., 19-- microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (Underground newspaper collection).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm E158 reel.446 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Numero uno rockstar
Microfilm E158 reel.475 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Ten "8."
View MARC record | catkey: 2702231