Report of the Senate Select Committee on Domestic Manufactures : February 9, 1864
- Corporate Author:
- Virginia. General Assembly. Senate. Select Committee on Domestic Manufactures
- [Richmond, Va.] : [James E. Goode, Senate printer], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 pages).
- Doc. ; No. XIV
Doc. ; No. XVIII
- February 1864 Report and Supplemental Report of the Senate Select Committee on Domestic Manufactures. Included were consideration of developing and promoting the manufacturing of domestic products, specifically the production of domestic cloths.
- Imprint from Crandall.
- Supplement Note:
- Includes 4 page supplemental report, dated February 24, 1864 and issued as Senate Document no. 18.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Crandall, M.L. Confederate imprints, 2298
View MARC record | catkey: 27042215