Related party transactions / Elaine Henry, Ph.D., CFA, Associate Professor in Accounting, School of Business at Stevens Institute of Technology
- Henry, Elaine
- Arlington, VA : Tax Management Inc, -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Paul, Jack W. and Tax Management Inc
- Detailed analysis. Introduction -- Related Party Transactions and Fraud -- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) -- Private Company Council (PCC): Looking Ahead to Possible Rule Making -- SEC Regulations for Public Companies -- Auditing Standards -- Stock Exchange Listing Rules -- Working Papers.
- "Bloomberg Tax Accounting Portfolio 5148-3rd, Related Party Transactions (Accounting Policy and Practice Series), discusses the pervasiveness of related party transactions throughout a wide spectrum of business dealings. The Portfolio analyzes the nature of related party transactions and discusses how these transactions are treated under generally accepted accounting principles. The Portfolio also reviews the applicable corporate governance features pertaining to related party transactions."
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- Author: Jack W. Paul,
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 27042746