Litigating in Orphans' Court
- Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania : Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 474 pages : illustrations, forms ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- PBI ; no. 2019-10540
- Preliminary procedural matters / Adam T. Gusdorff -- Fiduciary accountings / Adam T. Gusdorff -- Will contests / Thomas A. Boulden -- Power of attorney disputes / Amanda K. DiChello -- Litigating questions of interpretation under wills and trusts / Jay R. Wagner -- Charitable trusts and organizations and the role of Pennsylvania's Attorney General as parens patriae / Mark A. Pacella -- Surcharge litigation and removal of fiduciary issues / Adam C. Kachurak -- Giving your trust a facelift : modification of trusts / Margaret E.W. Sager and Bradley D. Terebelo -- Attorneys' fees, fiduciaries' commissions and costs / Martin A. Heckscher, Margaret E.W. Sager, and Bradley D. Terebelo.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 27043170