Indianapolis and vicinity : Marion County, Indiana / United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey ; prepared in cooperation with the State of Indiana ; mapped by Geological Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Title in lower right: Indianapolis and vicinity, Ind
- Washington, D.C. : Interior--Geological Survey, 1951.
- Edition of 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 97 x 75 cm, on sheet 120 x 98 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; Polyconic projection (W 86°15ʹ00ʺ--W 86°02ʹ30ʺ/N 39°52ʹ30ʺ--N 39°40ʹ00ʺ).
- "Red tint indicates areas in which on landmark buildings are shown."
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Compiled from Indianapolis East, Indianapolis West, Maywood, and Beech Grove quadrangle maps. Surveyed in 1946."
"Contour interval 5 feet."
View MARC record | catkey: 27043483