Coastal Zone Management Act. [Part 1] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Oceanography of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, first session on oversight to determine if legislation should be considered to amend the act, May 19, 1987 : oversight on questions surrounding the federal consistency issue, the federal approval process for proposed amendments to state programs and the review of programs under section 312 of the act, June 10, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Oceanography
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1987., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 314 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 100-18."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 27045048