Pipeline safety. Part 2, March 18, 1986 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Fossil and Synthetic Fuels of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, second session on H.R. 4426, a bill authorizing natural gas and hazardous liquid pipeline safety programs for fiscal year 1987, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Fossil and Synthetic Fuels
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1986. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 297 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 99-114."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 27045202