The Scots declaration to the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament : in answer to a declaration sent unto them by their commissioners now at London, from the honourable Houses of Parliament, expressing their care to prevent the effusion of Christian blood, and their affections to a reformation, both to kirke and state : and do confidently expect that England will now bestir themselves in the best way for a reformation of religion, and doe most willingly offer their prayers and utmost endeavours for furthering to great a worke, wherein Christ is so much concern'd in his glory, the King in his honour, the kirke and kingdome of England in their happines, & this kirke and kingdome in the purity and peace of the gospell : and whatsoever shall be required by this grave assembly, shall be most willingly performed by us.
- Corporate Author:
- Church of Scotland. General Assembly
- London : Printed for R.B, 1643.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 unnumbered pages).
- HeinOnline religion and the law
- "Ordered by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, that this declaration shall be forthwith printed and published. Hen. Elsinge, Cler. Parl. D. Com."
View MARC record | catkey: 27046307