Ecuador [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Central Intelligence Agency], 
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:2,500,000 (W 81⁰--W 75⁰/N 1⁰--S 5⁰).
- "Base 501178 6-73.", Relief shown by shading and spot heights., Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 15, 2004)., and Includes inset of "Galapagos Islands (Archipiélago de Colón)," comparative area map, location map with radial distances, and subject maps of "Population," "Economic activity," and "Vegetation."
- Other Forms:
- Also available in paper.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the LOC Web site as a raster image. Address as of 03/15/04: http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/gmd:@field(NUMBER+@band(g5300+ct000474)); current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2704668