Iraq's petroleum and gas infrastructure
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Additional Titles:
- Alternate title: Iraq petroleum system
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Central Intelligence Agency], 
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- PREX 3.10/4:IR 1/37
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:150,000 (E 39⁰--E 48⁰/N 38⁰--N 28⁰).
- Shows oil and gas fields and pipelines, exploration blocks, crude processing plants, pump stations, refineries, and tanker terminals.
Relief shown by shading.
"OTI Production 102134A1 9-02."
Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 17, 2004).
Tables and charts: Producing oilfields -- Types of Iraqi oil -- Crude oil production and projections -- Oil ministry production goals -- Crude oil production and exports, 1979-2002 -- Oil export capacity -- Refining capacity -- Iraqi oil exports under phases, 9, 10, 11, and 12, December 2000-August 2002 -- Estimated share of world oil production.
Includes ancillary map of "Distribution of Iraq's main ethnoreligious groups."
- Other Forms:
- Also available in paper.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the LOC Web site as a raster image. Address as of 03/17/04: http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/gmd:@field(NUMBER+@band(g7611h+ct000895)); current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2704694