No cape required : empowering abundant leadership / Bob Hughes, Helen Caton Hughes
- Human resource management and organizational behavior collection, 1946-5645
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
- Chapter 1. Leadership: a solution looking for a problem? -- Chapter 2. Leadership development: a puzzle or a problem? -- Chapter 3. No cape required -- Chapter 4. Brokering peace in the war for talent -- Chapter 5. Mining for gold -- Chapter 6. Filling the vase -- Chapter 7. Soft skills: tougher than they look -- Chapter 8. Leadership by lion taming -- Chapter 9. Well, nobody's perfect -- Chapter 10. Leaders--a higher lifeform? -- Chapter 11. Rose-tinted view, or interview? -- Chapter 12. Wanted: sharp people and well-rounded teams -- Chapter 13. Pulling it all together.
- This book sets out a vision for a new approach to leadership and emphasizes the need to develop both the individual and the organizational environment within which he or she is expected to lead and succeed. It illumines the path toward taking leadership development into your own hands and influencing the organization around you to be better prepared for the abundant leadership revolution.
- 9781949991208 e-book
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 27046979