Contemporary Management and Science Issues in the Halal Industry [electronic resource] : Proceedings of the International Malaysia Halal Conference (IMHALAL) / edited by Faridah Hassan, Ismah Osman, Erne Suzila Kassim, Balkis Haris, Rohana Hassan
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 519 pages 123 illustrations, 77 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Hassan, Faridah, Osman, Ismah, Kassim, Erne Suzila, Haris, Balkis, Rohana Hassan, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter 1: Halal Science -- Chapter 2: Halal Business Model -- Chapter 3: Halal Management and Finance -- Chapter 4: Food Security -- Chapter 5: Halal and Quality of Life -- Chapter 6: Halal and Technology -- Chapter 7: Halal Standards and Regulations.
- The proceedings volume focuses on halal management and science topics. Issues related to business model, management, marketing, finance, food security, lifestyle, hospitality, tourism, cosmetics, personal care, legal aspects, technologies and sciences are presented in the chapters. In addition, the book also covers comprehensive areas of halalan toyyiban chains of production from raw materials, ingredients, planning, manufacturing, packaging, logistics, delivery, warehousing, marketing to consumption. Various survey results and few cases explore practical solutions to these issues of interest to academics in university settings as well as practitioners in different industries and government agencies. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 27047110