Progressive Web Apps with Angular [electronic resource] : Create Responsive, Fast and Reliable PWAs Using Angular / by Majid Hajian
- Hajian, Majid
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- XVII, 380 pages 130 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1. Setup Requirements -- 2. Deploying to Firebase as the Back-End -- 3. Completing an Angular App -- 4. Angular Service Worker -- 5. Advanced Angular Service Worker and Runtime Caching -- 6. An Installable Angular App and App Manifest -- 7. App Shell and Angular Performance -- 8. Push Notification -- 9. Resilient Angular App and Offline Browsing -- 10. Debugging and Measurement Tools -- 11. Safety Service Worker -- 12. Modern Web APIs -- 13. PWA with Angular and Workbox -- 14. Advanced Workbox -- 15. Next Steps.
- Harness the power of Angular to build fast, high performance progressive web apps that work offline. Learn exactly how to create an Angular Progressive Web App (PWA) from scratch, how you can use different tools to audit and improve it, and leverage Angular CLI or Workbox to turn your app into a PWA. Using browser APIs - including the Credential Management, Payment Request, Geolocation, Web Bluetooth, WebUSB and Generic Sensors APIs - you can unleash the potential of PWAs and build applications that enhance user experience. Angular's game-changing built-in features, including the Angular service worker module, can be leveraged to construct responsive and reliable PWAs that can look and feel just like native mobile apps. You'll learn how to boost your app speed, how to increase user engagement using push notifications, and how to implement offline storage and different caching APIs in Angular. You'll even see how to convert an existing Angular app into a PWA. Whether you're new to building PWAs, or want to learn how to use Angular to improve your app development, Progressive Web Apps with Angular provides the know-how to build and deploy an Angular PWA.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 27047150