Artificial Life and Evolutionary Computation [electronic resource] : 13th Italian Workshop, WIVACE 2018, Parma, Italy, September 10-12, 2018, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Stefano Cagnoni, Monica Mordonini, Riccardo Pecori, Andrea Roli, Marco Villani
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- X, 163 pages 54 illustrations, 39 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Cagnoni, Stefano, Mordonini, Monica, Pecori, Riccardo, Roli, Andrea, Villani, Marco, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 900
- Boolean Networks and Complex Systems -- An Improved Relevance Index Method to Search Important Structures in Complex Systems -- Evolving Critical Boolean Networks -- Self-loops favour diversification and asymmetric transitions between attractors in Boolean network models -- Economic, Societal and Technological Applications -- Evolution of workers' behaviour in dual labor markets -- Evolution of Generosity and its Infrastructure in Self-organizing Cooperative Societies -- Unveiling Latent Relations in the Photonics Techno-Economic Complex System -- Combining Machine Learning and Agent Based Modeling for Gold Price Prediction -- A Bio-Inspired Approach to WiFi-Based Indoor Localization -- Chemical, Biological and Medical Applications -- Synchronization effects in a metabolism-driven model of multi-cellular System -- Dynamic DNA Damage and Repair Modeling: Bridging the Gap between Experimental Damage Readout and Model Structure -- The relevance of Inorganic Nonlinear Chemical Reactions for the Origin of Life Studies -- Optimal Curing Strategy Enhancement of Epidemic Processes with self-adaptive SBX Crossover.
- This book constitutes the revised selected papers of the 13th Italian Workshop on Artificial Life and Evolutionary Computation, WIVACE 2018, held in Parma, Italy, in September 2018. The 12 full papers presented were thoroughly reviewed and selected from 30 submissions. They cover the following topics: Boolean networks and complex systems; economic, societal and technological applications; chemical, biological and medical applications. The chapter "Unveiling Latent Relations in the Photonics Techno-Economic Complex System" is open access under a CC BY 4.0 license at link.springer.com.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 27047379