State of Illinois : base map with highways and contours / compiled, edited, and published by the Geological Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Title in upper and lower right margins: Illinois
State of Illinois base map with highways and contours
- Reston, Virginia : Interior--Geological Survey, 1974.
- Edition of 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 124 x 72 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:500,000. 1 in. = approximately 8 miles ; Lambert conformal conic projection, based on standard parallels 33° and 45° (W 91°30ʹ00ʺ--W 87°31ʹ00ʺ/N 42°30ʹ00ʺ--N 36°58ʹ00ʺ).
- Also shows counties, towns, railroads, drainage, built-up areas, national forests, and national wildlife refuges.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Compiled in 1970."
"Contour interval 200 feet."
Includes "Population key."
View MARC record | catkey: 27048092