Plan and operation of the 1995 National Survey of Family Growth / by Janice E. Kelly [and three others].
- Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 89 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Kelly, Janice E.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Vital and health statistics. Series 1, Programs and collection procedures ; no. 36
DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 98-1312
- National Survey of Family Growth (U.S.)
- Family size—United States—Statistical methods
- Birth control—United States—Statistical methods
- Fertility, Human—United States
- Family life surveys—United States
- Health surveys—United States
- Birth control—Statistical methods
- Family life surveys
- Family size—Statistical methods
- Health surveys
- United States
- "October 1997."
"7-0476 (10/97)"--Cover page 4.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 37-38).
View MARC record | catkey: 27049611