Determination of chemical-constituent loads during base-flow and storm-runoff conditions near historical mines in Prospect Gulch, upper Animas River watershed, southwestern Colorado / by Laurie Wirt [and five others] ; prepared in cooperation with the Bureau of Land Management
- Wirt, Laurie
- [Denver, Colo.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1999.
- Online edition, version 1.0.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (43 pages) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
United States. Bureau of Land Management
- Open-file report ; 99-159
- Abandoned mines—Environmental aspects—Colorado
- Acid mine drainage—Environmental aspects—Animas River Watershed (Colo. and N.M.)
- Water quality—Animas River Watershed (Colo. and N.M.)
- Groundwater tracers—Animas River Watershed (Colo. and N.M.)
- Abandoned mines—Environmental aspects
- Acid mine drainage—Environmental aspects
- Groundwater tracers
- Water quality
- United States—Animas River Watershed
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 36-39).
View MARC record | catkey: 27049806