Library and information services for individuals with disabilities : an NCLIS hearing in Washington, DC, July 8, 1999 / U.S. National Commission on Libraries and Information Science
- Corporate Author:
- United States. National Commission on Libraries and Information Science
- Additional Titles:
- NCLIS hearing in Washington, DC, July 8, 1999
- Washington, DC : U.S. National Commission on Libraries and Information Science, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 312 pages) : illustrations
- 1. Introductory remarks / Jeanne Hurley Simon -- 2. Review of hearing procedures / Robert S. Willard -- 3. Greetings / Roslyn Rosen for I. King Jordan -- 4. Panel 1 [Testimonies] / Roslyn Rosen, Audrey J. Gorman, and Bonnie O'Day -- 5. Panel 2 [Testimonies] / Elbert "Elbie" Yaworsky, James H. Wendorf, and Osborne Day -- 6. Panel 3 [Testimonies] / John Day and Alice Hagemeyer -- 7. Panel 4 [Testimonies] / Scott Marshall, Carolyn Sung, and James Gashel -- 8. Panel 5 [Testimonies] / Ellen Perlow and Bernadette Storck -- 9. Panel 6 [Testimonies] / Julia Dunlap, Sarah Hamrick, and Nolan T. Yelich -- Appendixes. (A) Material submitted to supplement oral testimony -- (B) Written material submitted by organizations -- (C) Written materials submitted by individuals -- (D) Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 as Amended -- (E) Final Rule Implementing Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
- "NCLIS hearing 1999-1."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 27050474