Plan and profile, Tazimina Lakes dam and reservoir, Alaska [cartographic material] / mapped, edited, and published by the Geological Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Filing title: Tazimina Lakes, Alaska, 1966
- Washington, D.C. : Interior--Geological Survey, 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 4 maps on 2 sheets : color ; 79 x 130 cm or smaller, on sheets 56 x 69 cm
- Additional Creators:
- McDonald, James
- Lower Tazimina Lake reservoir sites -- Roadhouse Mountain damsite -- Lower Tazimina Lake damsite -- Upper Tazimina Lake Reservoir site -- Upper Tazimina Lake damsite.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 (W 154⁰40ʹ--W 153⁰55ʹ/N 60⁰10ʹ--N 59⁰50ʹ).
Scale 1:4,800. 1 in. = 400 ft.
Scale 1:9,600. 1 in. = 800 ft.
- Tazimina Lake and River system map in 3 segments.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
"2 plan sheets showing dam and reservoir sites, profile, and area-capacity data."
"Topography by photogrammetric methods from aerial photographs taken 1957 and by James McDonald and James Simpson, 1966, using planetable methods."
Each sheet includes location map and township diagram.
Overlain by township and range grid, in red.
Sheet 2 includes 2 river/lake profiles and "Area and capacity..." table.
View MARC record | catkey: 2705090