Railroad map of Illinois / prepared under the direction of, and presented by, James S. Neville, Arthur L. French, Isaac L. Ellwood, Railroad and Warehouse Commissioners
- Corporate Author:
- George F. Cram Company
- Additional Titles:
- Railroad Commissioners' map of Illinois
- [Chicago, Illinois] : [George F. Cram], 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 124 x 71 cm, folded in cover 18 x 12 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Illinois. Railroad and Warehouse Commission
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:506,880. 8 miles to 1 in. (W 91°30ʹ--W 87°30ʹ/N 42°30ʹ--N 37°00ʺ).
- "Copyright by Geo. F. Cram, 1905."
Includes index to electric railroads in Illinois, legend connecting individual steam railroad companies to railroads on map, and table giving names and locations of depots in Chicago and the railroads that use them.
Indexes to towns, railroads, and steamship lines on verso titled "Index to Illinois Railroad and Warehouse Commission."
Maps Library copy lacks cover.
View MARC record | catkey: 27051162