Joan of Arc [videorecording] / Alliance Atlantis ; Artisan Entertainment ; written by Michael Alexander Miller and Ronald Parker ; directed by Christian Duguay ; producer, Peter Bray
- Additional Titles:
- Title on disc: Alliance Atlantis presents Joan of Arc
- Santa Monica, CA : Artisan Home Entertainment, 
- Copyright Date:
- Widescreen ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (180 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Duguay, Christian, Sobieski, Leelee, 1983-, Willett, Chad, Bisset, Jacqueline, 1944-, Boothe, Powers, 1948-2017, Dukakis, Olympia, Harris, Neil Patrick, 1973-, Loggia, Robert, Schell, Maximilian, Strauss, Peter, 1947-, MacLaine, Shirley, 1934-, O'Toole, Peter, 1932-2013, Miller, Michael Alexander, Artisan Entertainment (Firm), Alliance Atlantis (Firm), and Artisan Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Language Note:
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Born to a peasant family, young Joan hears the voices of saints telling her to unite her beseiged nation. At seventeen, she leads one of the greatest campaigns for freedom the world has ever witnessed.
- Originally released as motion picture.
Not rated by the MPAA.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Pierre Gill; editor, Ralph Brunjes; music, Tony Kosinec, Asher Ettinger; executive producers, Peter Sussman, Ed Gernon, written by Michael Alexander Miller.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Leelee Sobieski, Chad Willett, Jacqueline Bissett, Powers Boothe, Olympia Dukakis, Neil Patrick Harris, Robert Loggia, Maximilian Schell, Peter Strauss, Shirley MacLaine, Peter O'Toole.
- Technical Details:
- DVD; Dolby surround.
View MARC record | catkey: 2705166