Business applications of multiple regression [electronic resource] / Ronny Richardson
- Richardson, Ronny
- New York, New York (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017) : Business Expert Press, 2015.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 179 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- 1. Correlation analysis -- 2. Simple regression -- 3. Multiple regression -- 4. Model building -- Notes -- Index.
- This book describes the use of the statistical procedure called multiple regression in business situations, including forecasting and understanding the relationships between variables. The book assumes a basic understanding of statistics but reviews correlation analysis and simple regression to prepare the reader to understand and use multiple regression. The techniques described in the book are illustrated using both Microsoft Excel and a professional statistical program. Along the way, several real-world data sets are analyzed in detail to better prepare the reader for working with actual data in a business environment. This book will be a useful guide to managers at all levels who need to understand and make decisions based on data analysis performed using multiple regression. It also provides the beginning analyst with the detailed understanding required to use multiple regression to analyze data sets.
- 9781631570605 e-book
- Includes index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 27066139