Childbearing and diabetes mellitus : United States, 1960-1962 / [by John B. O'Sullivan and Tavia Gordon].
- O'Sullivan, John B.
- Washington : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service; [for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Govt. Print. Off.], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 19 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Gordon, Tavia
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000, ser. 11, no. 21 and [United States] National Center for Health Statistics. Vital and health statistics. Series 11, Data from the National Health Survey. Data from the health examination survey ; no. 21
- "The relationship of the number of pregnancies to diabetes as shown in data from the Health Examination Survey, 1960-62, and data from Sudbury, Massachusetts."
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: page 5.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the NCHS web site.
- Binding notes:
- With: Prevalence of osteoarthritis in adults / Roberts, Jean. Washington : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1966.
HE 20.6209:11/15-11/22 c.1 (Book) bound in Prevalence of osteoarthritis in adults : by age, sex, race, and geographic area, United States, 1960-1962 / [by Jean Roberts and Thomas A. Burch]
View MARC record | catkey: 2707074