Mean blood hematocrit of adults: United States, 1960-1962
- Devine, Brian
- Washington : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service; [for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off.], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000, ser. 11, no. 24 and National Center for Health Statistics. Vital and health statistics. Series 11: Data from the National Health Survey ; no. 24
- "A discussion of the uses and the present norms of hematocrit values with data on the distribution of hematocrit values by age, race, and sex as well as estimates of mean blood hematocrit and its relationship to the demographic variables of age, race, sex1 family income, education, residence, marital status, usual activity, occupation, and industry."
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: page 8.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the NCHS web site.
- Binding notes:
- With: Decayed, missing and filled teeth in adults: United States, 1960-1962 / Kelly, James E. Washington : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1967.
HE 20.6209:11/23-11/29 c.1 (Book) bound in Decayed, missing and filled teeth in adults : United States, 1960-1962 / [by James E. Kelly, Lawrence E. Van Kirk, Jr. and Caroline C. Garst]
View MARC record | catkey: 2707078