The quality handbook for health care organizations : a manager's guide to tools and programs / Yosef D. Dlugacz, Andrea Restifo, Alice Greenwood
- Dlugacz, Yosef D., 1947-
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxvii, 256 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Restifo, Andrea, 1965- and Greenwood, Alice
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The role of the manager -- Managing quality -- Information and prioritization -- Managing quality data -- Using quality tools and statistical methods for data analysis -- Translating information into action -- Working with guidelines -- Communication and accountability -- To err is indeed human -- Working together.
- 0787969214 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 245-247) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2707442