English Common Core 5Th Grade [electronic resource]
- Corporate Author:
- BarCharts, Inc
- Boca Raton : Barcharts, Incorporated July 2013
- Physical Description:
- 6 p. 11.000 x 08.500 in.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Boost grades with quick reference support where students, parents and teachers can easily find answers related to the specific Common Core standards for English Language Arts. This set of expectations and skills need to be mastered to succeed in school, college and the real world. The QuickStudy(R) series aligns with those standards being implemented in most states to help guide students through their classes, and to support parents helping their students succeed. Each guide in the series focuses on critical areas of the curriculum and features real-world problems, examples, illustrations, and tables to help students retain information.Topics covered include:VerbalsUsing Ellipses to Indicate OmissionActive & Passive VoiceVerb MoodsShift in Verb Voice & MoodIndicating a Pause or BreakVoice & Mood for EffectFigures of SpeechSpellingGreek & Latin Affixes & RootsFinding Pronunciation in DictionariesContext CluesConnotations & DenotationsWord Relationships for Understanding
- 9781423217602 and 1423217608 (Book, Other)
- Audience Notes:
- Trade Barcharts, Incorporated
View MARC record | catkey: 27079949