Ambulatory care utilization patterns of children and young adults : national ambulatory medical care survey, United States, January-December 1975
- Ezzati-Rice, Trena M.
- Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, National Center for Health Statistics, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 43 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Vital and health statistics. Series 13, Data from the National Health Survey ; no. 39
DHEW publication ; no. (PHS) 78-1790
- National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (U.S.)
- Ambulatory medical care for children—Utilization—United States—Statistics
- Physician services utilization—United States—Statistics
- Children—Diseases—United States—Statistics
- Medical care surveys—United States
- Ambulatory Care—Infant, Newborn
- Ambulatory Care—Child
- Ambulatory Care—Child, Preschool
- Ambulatory Care—Infant
- Ambulatory Care
- Statistics as Topic
- United States
- United Statesed States
- United Statested States
- United States—Statistics, Medical
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the NCHS web site.
- Binding notes:
- With: Nursing home costs--1972 / Meiners, Mark R. Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, National Center for Health Statistics, 1978.
HE 20.6209:13/38-13/40 c.1 (Book) bound in Nursing home costs--1972 : United States, National Nursing Home Survey, August 1973- April 1974 / [Mark R. Meiners]
View MARC record | catkey: 2709329