Hydrologic effects of the 1988 Galena Fire, Black Hills area, South Dakota / by Daniel G. Driscoll and Janet M. Carter, U.S. Geological Survey, and Donald O. Ohlen, SAIC, EROS Data Center, Sioux Falls, South Dakota ; prepared in cooperation with the State of South Dakota, West Dakota Water Development District, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (Forest Service).
- Driscoll, Daniel G.
- Rapid City, SD : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2004. and Denver, CO : U.S. Geological Survey, Information Services
- Physical Description:
- v, 67 pages : illustrations (some color), color maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Carter, Janet M., Ohlen, Donald O., Geological Survey (U.S.), West Dakota Water Development District (S.D.), and United States. Forest Service
Full Text available online
- Water-resources investigations report ; 03-4323
- Shipping list no.: 2004-0128-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 56-58).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 04/17/04: http://water.usgs.gov/pubs/wri/wri034323/pdf/wri034323.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2709624