The Intelligent International Negotiator [electronic resource]
- Karsaklian, Eliane
- New York : Business Expert Press July 2014
- Physical Description:
- 100 p.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Negotiation and International Negotiation have been traditionally presented as different activities in books published so far. Among other interesting facts and figures, International Negotiation books provide useful country by country descriptions of how to negotiate with locals. This book is different because the authora s understanding of today s business negotiations is that they are totally or partly international. Thus, the author integrates both negotiation and culture in an intelligent model drawn on cultural intelligence, instead of separating local from international negotiations. To do so, the book merges cultural differences and specificities with the negotiation process itself. The book is thoroughly illustrated with examples and critical incidents which are told as tales experienced by the author and placed as part of the main text. In order to be complete, readers will find the International Negotiator Toolkit a INT- at the end of the book. The INT is a ready-to use toolkit for negotiators working worldwide.
- 9781606498064 and 1606498061 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Business Expert Press
View MARC record | catkey: 27098659