Intersections of identity and sexual violence on campus [electronic resource] : centering minoritized students' experiences / edited by Jessica C. Harris and Chris Linder, foreword by Wagatwe Wanjuki
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Digging up the roots, rustling the leaves : a critical consideration of the root causes of sexual violence and why higher education needs more courage / Luoluo Hong -- Centering women of color within the discourse of sexual violence on college campuses / Jessica C. Harris -- Re-examining our roots : a history of racism and anti-rape activism / Chris Linder -- For Brandon, for justice : naming and ending sexual violence against trans* college students / Susan B. Marine -- "The wounds of our experience" : college men who experienced sexual violence / Daniel Tillapaugh -- The intersections of lived oppression and resilience : sexual violence prevention for women of color on college campuses / Ciera V. Scott, Anneliese A. Singh, & Jessica C. Harris -- Sexual victimization of deaf and hard of hearing college students / LaVerne McQuiller Williams -- Queer-spectrum student sexual violence : implications for research, policy, and practice / Jason C. Garvey, Jessi Hitchins, and Elizabeth McDonald -- Intersectionality, power, privilege, and campus-based sexual violence activism / Chris Linder and Jess S. Myers -- An empowerment-based model of sexual violence intervention and prevention on campus / Naddia Cherre Palacios and Karla L. Aguilar -- Mapping identities : an intersectional analysis of policies on sexual violence / Susan V. Iverson -- Conclusion : engaging history, identity, and power-conscious strategies for addressing sexual violence on college campuses / Chris Linder and Jessica C. Harris.
- Rape in universities and colleges—United States
- Rape in universities and colleges—United States—Prevention
- Sexual minorities—Crimes against—United States
- Minority college students—Crimes against—United States
- Women college students—Crimes against—United States
- College students with disabilities—Crimes against—United States
- 9781620363874 (cloth : acid free paper), 9781620363881 (pbk. : acid free paper), 9781620363898 (library networkable e-edition), and 9781620363904 (consumer e-edition)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 27098996