Medieval America [electronic resource] : cultural influences of Christianity in the law and public policy / Andrew M. Koch and Paul H. Gates, Jr.
- Koch, Andrew M., 1953-
- Lanham, Md. : Lexington Books, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 167 p. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Gates, Paul Henry
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Medievalism in the American context -- Science, religion, and education: -- The legal and cultural conflicts over the teaching of evolution in the United States -- Flag fetish: creating a secular icon in a modern context -- Religion, law, and criminal justice -- Christianity and liberal individualism: the battle over control of the human body -- Religion, culture, and democratic values.
- 9780739149720 (cloth : alk. paper)
0739149725 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 27106549