Renaissance comedy Volume 2 / [electronic resource] : the Italian masters. edited with introductions by Donald Beecher
- Toronto [Ont.] : University of Toronto Press, , c2009 (Saint-Lazare, Quebec : Canadian Electronic Library, 2010).
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text (465 p.) : digital file
- Additional Creators:
- Beecher, Donald and Canadian Electronic Library (Firm)
- The da Ponte library series
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction: From Italy to England: The Sources, Conventions, and Influence of 'Erudite' Comedy -- The Calandria/La calandria -- The Mandragola/La mandragola -- The Moscheta/La moscheta -- The Horned Owl/L'assiuolo -- Frate Alberigo/Il frate -- The Candlebearer/Il candelaio.
- In this second volume of Renaissance Comedy, Donald Beecher presents six more of the best-known plays of the period, each with its own introduction, reading notes, and annotations.
- 9780802099990 (v. 2 : bound) and 9781442697386 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 27124002