The lady's realm : an illustrated monthly magazine. Vol. XXVIII, May to October 1910, 1910
- London : Hutchinson and Co, 1910.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (iv, 660 pages)) : illustrations (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Gender. Identity and social change
- Includes short stories, articles and poems on fashion, crafts and society weddings. Also includes a feature on the death of King Edward and the accession of King George to the throne. Index provided at the front.
- Audience Notes:
- AMDigital Reference: 50045.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018. Digitized from a copy held by the Mary Evans Picture Library and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- Mary Evans Picture Library
- Copyright Note:
- ©Mary Evans Picture Library
View MARC record | catkey: 27124408