The Lanercost cartulary : Cumbria County Record Office MS DZ/1 / edited by John M. Todd
- Gateshead [England] : Printed for the Societies [by the] Athenaeum Press, Ltd., 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 476 pages : illustrations, 3 maps ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Todd, John M. (John Murray), 1918-1993
Cumbria County Record Office. Manuscript. DZ/1.
Cumberland and Westmorland Antiquarian and Archaeological Society
Lanercost Priory (Gilsland, England)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Publications of the Surtees Society ; v. 203
Cumberland & Westmorland Antiquarian & Archaeological Society record series ; vol. XI
- Language Note:
- Text of charters includes summary heading in English with text in transcribed Latin; critical matter in English.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 2712542