Oil and gas developments in Pennsylvania in 1960 / Wm. S. Lytle ... [et al.].
- Lytle, William S.
- [Harrisburg] Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Dept. of Internal Affairs, Topographic and Geologic Survey, 1961.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 50 p. : ill., tables, maps ; 22 cm.
- "Pennsylvania Geological Survey, fourth series."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 31-33).
- Binding notes:
- With this are bound: Some geological factors affecting the Upper Freeport coal and its quality / Edwin F. Koppe -- Oil and gas developments in Pennsylvania in 1961 / by William S. Lytle ... [et al.] -- The Precambrian geology of the Reading 15' quadrangle / by Tracy V. Buckwalter -- Oil and gas developments in the Youngsville-Sugar Grove field of Warren County, Pennsylvania / Wilbur H. Seifert [and] William S. Lytle -- Preliminary report of the oil and gas resources of the Warren 7 1/2 ́quadrangle, Pennsylvania [by] William S. Lytle [and] Lillian A. Heeren -- Bedrock geology and surface structure of the Cedar Run quadrangle, Tioga and Lycoming Counties, Pennsylvania, by George W. Colton -- Oil and gas developments in Pennsylvania in 1962 / by William S. Lytle ... [et al.] -- Oil and gas developments in Pennsylvania in 1963 / by William S. Lytle ... [et al.] -- Bedrock geology of the Slate Run quadrangle, Clinton, Lycoming, and Potter Counties, Pennsylvania / George W. Colton and Stanley J. Luft -- Oil and gas developments in Pennsylvania in 1964 / by William S. Lytle, William G. McGlade and Walter R. Wagner.
View MARC record | catkey: 2713375